Holiday in the house Piz Buin in Kappl
Come in to our child-friendly, cozy house, right on the main road towards Ischgl. Our house is located in the district Höferau and is centrally located. The mountain railway Kappl is only 500m away and can be reached quickly on foot or by bus. The bus and ski bus stop is located in the immediate vicinity of our house. This is how you get to your destination comfortably and quickly.
In our house we offer you a single room with breakfast as well as three different apartments for 2-6 persons.
Whether you choose our room with shower, toilet and satellite TV or one of our stylishly furnished apartments – here you can start your vacation. Start the morning with a hearty breakfast. Have bread and pastries delivered directly to your apartment door or provide yourself as your mood takes you. Then start your active or relaxing holiday, because in Kappl much is possible.
We offer you:
- Ample parking in front of the house
- Ski room and ski boot dryer
- W-Lan throughout the house
- BBQ for shared use in the summer
- Free toboggan rental for our guests
- Sports shop with ski rental in the immediate vicinity
Summerholiday in Kappl
From spring to autumn, the region in and around Kappl is the ideal starting point for mountain tours, hikes, biking, paragliding, fishing, tennis, motorcycle tours and much more.
Winter holiday in Kappl is an experience!
In winter, Kappl offers all winter sports enthusiasts 42 groomed slopes and state-of-the-art facilities for all skiers and snowboarders. Off the slopes, however, freeriders will find countless downhill options
An absolute highlight for children is the Sunny Mountain adventure park. With games and action in the snow your kids will have a lot of fun. There is no time for boredom. While your little ones are cared for by the childcare or in the ski kindergarten, you can enjoy your day in peace. And not just on the slopes.
Kappl has a lot to offer:
- Snowshoeing in untouched landscape
- Ski touring high on the mountain
- Enjoy peace and quiet during a winter hike
- Cross-country skiing on the 8km long trail
- Toboggan fun for the whole family by day and night
- Mountain biking in the snow
If that’s not enough, take the ski bus to Ischgl, 8 kilometers away.